Restorative Yoga practice consists of essential poses to help the body elicit a “rest and digest” relaxation response needed to rebalance and sustain the nervous system.
Simple prop setups encourage deep mind-body tension release and set the whole body up for deep healing, growth and repair.
Yoga Nidra is an age-old practice of yogic sleep and is composed of breath, body andawareness techniques, resulting in the HAPPENING of relaxation which frees the healing potential of the body. Yoga Nidra is a sleep-based meditation technique and teaches the art of relaxing into Non-doing and how to take back sleep that shifts you from worn-out to well rested.
RETREAT BOOKINGS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Full payment is required to secure your spot at a PAUSEability Retreat
- Payment is required 1 full week prior to the retreat
- A minimum of 4 people are required for the retreat to be held
- In the unlikely event that this quota is not met, or for any other unforeseeable reason a retreat needs to be rescheduled,
your prior payment / deposit ensures you have a place when the retreat takes place again in the near future.
You may opt for a full refund at this time.
- Requests for refund are required in writing. Refunds will take 5 working days.